How to Travel with an Infant or Newborn 101 | New Parent Hacks
Now that the weather is getting warmer and Summer is here, you want to take the baby out of the house to get some sun after being in quarantine forever. If you are not 100% set on flying then I am here to tell you how to travel with an infant or newborn 101. It’s easy, but it takes a lot to make sure that your little one is getting everything that they need so that your trip can be smooth and sage for all.
In this video, I’m giving you three-parent tips to travel with an infant or newborn so that you can have the safest and smoothest ride with them possible.
R E S O U R C E S F O R Y O U:
– Join the Village: https://www.amomslifeunscripted.com/join-the-village
– New Mom’s Guide to Parenthood: https://www.amomslifeunscripted.com/store/calmingebook
B L O G P O S T:
Mommy is the Best Travel Buddy – https://www.amomslifeunscripted.com/blog/mommytrip
S U B S C R I B E:
New Videos Every Sunday & Thursday!
F O L L O W M E:
Blog | https://www.amomslifeunscripted.com/
Instagram | @amomslifeunscripted
Facebook | A Mom’s Life Unscripted
Twitter | @amomlifeunscrip
For serious business inquires please email info[at]amomslifeunscripted[dot]com
NEED HELP ADJUSTING TO LIFE AS A FIRST-TIME NEW MOM?
FREE WORKING MOMS GUIDE TO STRESS MANAGEMENT: CALMING THE CHAOS EBOOK
Download Here: https://www.amomslifeunscripted.com/store/calmingebook
– Outlines 7 easy to implement tips for getting your life back in order after having a baby, regardless if this is your first or second baby.
Join The Village:
– The Village is a membership club for new moms, dads, guardians, or anyone looking for in-depth information on how to win as a new parent. No matter how much advice you get from doctors, family, or friends, it seems as though there is never enough information on what it takes to manage the stress of parenthood.
– We discuss everything from the early stages of pregnancy, how to decide the best birth experience for you, what to expect the first days of postpartum, how to manage your first workout along with adjusting back to work life, and much more. If you love my channel, you will BEYOND love this community.
– For more info: https://www.amomslifeunscripted.com/join-the-village
YOU’LL LOVE THESE VIDEOS TOO
Teething 101: What you need to know to cope – https://youtu.be/-Jjtb4kBaDc
3 Month Baby Update: How is the baby boy doing – https://youtu.be/Lq1FIRU7DTA
Top Baby Questions: What couples should ask each other – https://youtu.be/Fe1Z4LSGGNo
244 5th Ave
New York, NY 10001
Today’s video I”m giving you the best parenting hack with traveling with an infant or newborn. It’s ok, we’re in this together, and we can help one another in this thing called parenthood, A Mom’s Life: Unscripted, April Knight-Copeland
A K C
I’m April, and I’m a new mom who’s life is unscripted. After giving birth to my son in January 2020, I got thrown into a world of parenthood, and no one warned me of what was ahead. From dealing with the baby blues to discovering my son has a milk-protein allergy, there are so many things that I didn’t know and found out that a lot of new parents don’t know this stuff either. This channel takes you through my journey of being a new parent, wife, homeowner, and new normal after maternity leave and beyond so that when it’s your time to have a baby, you know all the things no one talks about and be better prepared for parenthood.
#travelingwithbaby #infanttravel #newborntravel #parenthacks #quarantinehacks