Simple and safe for little hands this Homemade Playdough is tried tested and family approved! Hands down the best taste safe/no cook Playdough recipe available…and why choose one color when you can make a Rainbow! From my Kitchen to yours I hope you enjoy this DIY Classic Homemade Playdough as much as we do!
How to make the perfect Taste Safe/No Cook Playdough:
• Pyrex Bowl
• Pyrex Measuring Cup
• 1 Cup Flour (and a bit more for kneading later)
• ¼ Cup Salt
• 1Tbsp cream of tartor
• 1tbsp vanilla
• 1Tbsp coconut oil
• ¾ Cup boiling water
• Food coloring
1. Mix flour, salt, and cream of tartor in medium size Pyrex bowl
2. Add vanilla, and oil and stir
3. Slowly add water a little at a time while mixing until it comes together in a ball (you probably won’t need all of it)
4. Transfer to a floured surface and knead until smooth (if mixture is too sticky sprinkle more flour a little at a time while kneading)
5. When smooth but not sticky add coloring and knead until even
6. Add chopsticks, spoons,cookie cutters, and child, let play until exhausted
7. Store in an airtight container or ziplock after play
How to Blend Colors to Create a Rainbow:
Orange – Red &Yellow
Green – Yellow & Blue
Purple – Red & Blue
Royalty Free Music from Bensound
#Howtomake #DIY #SensoryPlay
Hi I’m Carol, and I’m ThatExpatMom! I’m from California but choose to raise my family in beautiful El Salvador. I originally came here for work but I fell in love, made a giant leap of faith, and 10 years 3 girls later here we are…a blended family of 5!
I post DIY Videos, El Salvador/Family vlogs, and Creative Kid videos every week on youtube @ThatExpatMom.
Hope you subscribe take a journey with us and have an amazing day!
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thatexpatmom/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thatexpatmom
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thatexpatmom/
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/thatexpatmom
• Tik Tok: @ThatExpatMom
• Blog: Coming Soon