Hi Prana Boosters
I wanted to share a bit of our story with you about how I began my journey of personal transformation. First you might ask, why would anyone do this? Why does one even pick up a nonfiction or motivational, personal growth, self help, or spiritual book?
They do this because they are seeking a change in their lives. I have always been interested in healing and transformation. I have always desired to create a life I love and I am excited about.
Reading can help us to literally “change our minds.”
I have read over 1000 books and they have helped us create the most magical, loving marriage and family. This doesn’t mean everything is always perfect, but these books and new mindsets, help us transform our thoughts, manage our emotions, think more positively and give us coping skills for all of life’s challenges.
I have so many favorites and I would love to share them all with you, (in time I will share even more) but for today I looked through my collection and thought I would share a handful of books that might be fun to start with to help you begin to change your own life, inspire you go after your dreams and help you manage life with less stress and more joy.
Here are the 10 books* I mention in the video:
1. Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony (aka Tony) Robbins: https://amzn.to/3f02vNx
2. Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks (The Teachings of Abraham): https://amzn.to/2Uiw2tY
3. The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer: https://amzn.to/2Y4eSla (Gift Edition) or https://amzn.to/2Y165Ak
4. Get Over It by Iyanla Vanzant: https://amzn.to/3dEXo5k
5. The Four Agreements Don Miguel Ruiz: https://amzn.to/2MF8GKN
6. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay: https://amzn.to/2Aa1Vhv (Gift Edition) or https://amzn.to/2UhWqEp
7. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success Deepak Chopra: https://amzn.to/3h1eYT2
8. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle: https://amzn.to/2XCbSx3
9. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle: https://amzn.to/3cFtufO
10. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown: https://amzn.to/3cBbrHS
(*Affiliate Links for Books)
Dr. Wayne Dyer said, “When you Change The Way You Look At Things, The Things You Look At Change.” I love this quote because it’s so true and reading helped me so much to see things differently and to understand my experiences in life from a different perspective. I believe this video can help you begin your journey of personal transformation and really change your life forever.
I am so excited to hear what inspired action, miracles and dreams you will experience just from picking up a new book.
Warmest regards, gratitude & appreciation,
Tina Louise Balodi, Prana Boost Momma™
a.k.a The Emotion Fairy™
Conscious Parenting & Mindful Living Transformational Coaching
CONSCIOUS PARENTING & MINDFUL LIVING TRANSFORMATIONAL COACH
HOST OF THE PRANA BOOST SHOW™ PODCAST
MENTAL HEALTH ADVOCATE
MINDFULNESS|EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE|WELLNESS LIFESTYLE EDUCATOR
Creating Mindful*Peaceful*Families*Relationships & Homes
Awaken With Purpose™
Online Course: http://www.pranaboostparenting.com/
Work With Me: https://prana-boost.mykajabi.com/prana-boost-work-with-me
Free Audio Series: https://prana-boost.mykajabi.com/master-your-emotions